Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Different Me

Everyone is different. so do i. i'm different in different way ( i think)



so, what do you think the differentiate that i have? any idea? I'm different in different way, so only the different people will know why that i'm calling that (poyo gler).

so let me introduce all of reader what the different that I have :-) .... 

If  you was offered this type of bear, which one will you choose?


I know that everyone will choose the orange one, am I right?
but, I'm prefer the purple one :-) so, where the different that i have?

How about this :


which one your choice? I know it, that must be the purple one am i right?
But, I'm still will choose the white one :-)
Still not get it why I'm call myself a different right 



>jeng jeng jenggggg<

when you get that kind of stuff (the bear and flower),  go and ask the person A which one will his/her choice
GET THE ASNWER??

Then, at the same picture, ask the person B which one will be his/her choice
GET THE ANSWER??

Try over and over again...
Which ANSWER that will you get?

I'm very sure that the ANSWER that will you get it same that YOU answer it

So let's me ask you, where the different if every person think like others think.


Everyone trying to be different from other. but in fact, we are the same.
same thinking, same interested same same  same
that why i think many people in this WORLD :

> wearing a weird cloth
> Doing some unnecessary action
> make up some weird culture
> many many many moreee

For me, the different is NOTHING

~ as long as I'm who I'm
~ as long as I'm as MYSELF
~ as long as I'm will I'm

I'm The DIFFERENT

SO

BE YOURSELF 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;